DiSC® is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. DiSC® is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioural differences. If you participate in a DiSC® program, you'll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behaviour.
The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviours with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships
DiSC® profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimise team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
What does DiSC® stand for? What do the letters mean?
DominancePlaces emphasis on accomplishing results, the bottom line, confidence
- Sees the big picture
- Can be blunt
- Accepts challenges
- Gets straight to the point
InfluencePlaces emphasis on influencing or persuading others, openness, relationships
- Shows enthusiasm
- Is optimistic
- Likes to collaborate
- Dislikes being ignored
SteadinessPlaces emphasis on cooperation, sincerity, dependability
- Doesn't like to be rushed
- Calm manner
- Calm approach
- Supportive actions
ConscientiousnessPlaces emphasis on quality and accuracy, expertise, competency
- Enjoys independence
- Objective reasoning
- Wants the details
- Fears being wrong
For further information on DISC and other strategies that can be implemented to improve your business and working practices email email@example.com call us 01233 668809 or complete the form below and one of our team members will be in touch soon.
We will be in touch shortly.