It's critical to understand the key ingredients of how to write a winning business plan, follow our step by step guide to help you write your Business Plan.
1. Executive Summary
- Brief description of your business, products and/or services.
- Amount of financing required.
- How the money will be used.
- How the money will be repaid.
- Summary of sales, profits and cash flow needs.
- Business Description
2. How the business is unique and why it appeals to customers
- Primary differences to competitors
- Vision, Mission, Business Goals
- Legal structure
3. Products and Services
- What you offer
- Expansion / synergy
- Cost / profit for services
- Life cycle
- Customer Profile – Franchisee, Coaching client
4. Industry Analysis
- Demand, trends, outlook
- Barriers to growth
- Economic and regulatory impacts
- Reputation and Image
5. Market Analysis
- Market to industry comparison
- Market trends
- Factors influencing the business plan
- Target markets – definition of customers, size of market segments, specific needs
- Competitor Analysis
6. Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Marketing tools and strategies
- Sales model
- Primary target groups and strategies by group
- Measures of performance
- Market testing
7. Management, Operations and Organisation
- Management and Staff
- Decision Making and Business Development
8. Financial Plan
- Financial Projections
- Financial Planning tools and processes
9. Contingency Plan
- Plans for managing unexpected results
- Failure of forecast, management loss, etc.
10. Implementation Plan
- Transition and start-up
- First 90 days
- First year
Call today for further information on our bespoke Business Planning support programmes or click here
We will be in touch shortly.