Bill is a multi award winning business coach and voted one of the top 10 SME business experts by Enterprise Nation. Bill has have been providing independent expert business support since 2005 and has worked with hundreds of businesses. Below are some of the key areas that he works on with clients:
- Working with you on a 1-2-1 basis or in a group environment
- Diagnosing the current challenges and offering a range of solutions
- Overall vision & high-level goals for the business (up to 10 years)
- Specific key objectives & targets such as market position, financial results, customer satisfaction
- Planned methods for high-level measuring performance & implementing improvements
- Design of products & services to achieve planned objectives
- Design & application of key processes & systems, consistently & efficiently
- Allocation & management of resources (people, money, facilities) in support of key processes
- Design & apply results measurement practices for all key results areas (as in plan)
- Observe & measure how well processes are working and how resources are used
- Design & apply methods for analysing all key results information and reporting biggest “gaps”
- Create & implement those priority improvement actions and reset objectives & targets
- Revisit the existing Management Plans (strategic & other) and update accordingly
- plus much more.
"If you keep doing what you have always done how can you expect different results?"